Skip to Main Content
- Apply & Register
- Cashier’s Office
- Buy a Parking Permit
- Student Fees
- Payment Policy
- Installment Payment Plan
- Online Payment
- Payment Methods
- Buy a Parking Permit
- 1098-T Tax Statement
Buy a Parking Permit
A parking permit is required at all times at the Foothill College main campus and
at the Sunnyvale Center. When properly displayed, a permit authorizes you to park
in any student lot. Failure to properly display a parking permit, except in 30-minute
parking spaces, will result in a citation.
Parking permits are valid at Foothill College, De Anza College, and the Sunnyvale
There are three types of parking permit decals: annual, quarterly and day-use.
If you have a disability DMV placard or license plate, please see information below about Handicapped and Disability Parking Permits .
Parking Fees & How to Get a Permit
- Purchase a day-use permit for $3 from vending machines in student parking lots.
- The parking permit machines accept credit/debit cards and cash (including all bills).
However, they DO NOT make change (return cash over the amount of payment – $3)
- The day-use permit is valid on the date of purchase only.
- Before purchasing a daily permit, always find a legal parking space first.
- Park in marked spaces only!
Annual & Quarterly Permits
When you register for classes online, you may buy a parking permit in MyPortal .
- If you use this method, you may print a short-term temporary permit that must be replaced
by the permanent decal permit that will be mailed to the address you specify.
- You will be charged a service fee when you select the immediate permit option.
- If you are not an enrolled student at Foothill, De Anza, or the Sunnyvale Center,
you will not be able to login to MyPortal to buy a parking permit.
- However, you can buy a permit directly from the permit vendor .
Annual Auto Permits (Non-Refundable)
- Summer Session $90 (valid for full year; Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Fall Quarter $70 (valid for Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters)
- Winter Quarter $50 (valid for Winter and Spring Quarters)
- Auto – $26.65: Fall, Winter or Spring Quarters
- Auto – $20.00: Summer Session
- Motorcycle/Moped – $15.00
- California College Promise Grant (formerly known as the BOG [Board of Governors] Fee
Waiver) eligible decal – $13.15
Handicapped and Disability Parking Permits
Designated handicapped parking spaces are located at Foothill in parking lots 1 (stadium), 2A, 4A-C, 5 and 8 (elevator accessible)
for blue (long term) or red (temporary) “handicapped” DMV placards or license plates
issued by the California State Department of Motor Vehicle. View campus map for exact locations.
Persons driving such vehicles
- are exempt from purchasing an FHDA parking permit;
- and may park in any designated blue “handicapped” parking space, or any student or staff space.
Temporary Disability Parking: Students who are temporarily disabled may apply for a college-issued Temporary Disability
Parking Permit from the Disability Resource Center, Room 5801; or call (650) 949-7017.
Important: Even though a Foothill-issued Temporary Disability Permit is displayed,
vehicles are still required to display a current, valid FHDA parking permit.
What You Need to Know
- Parking permits are required seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- All vehicles must properly display a valid parking permit. Students are authorized
to park in marked stalls in student lots only. Students may not park in stalls marked
for disabled, staff, vendors, official vehicles or park in roadways, dirt areas or
along parking lot curbing.
- Staff parking permits are required for all staff spaces. Staff permits are issued
by the District Police Department.
- Special permits will be issued only by the District Police Department. The permit
must be displayed on the dashboard or hang on the interior mirror so it can be read
from the outside. Special permits are valid only when used within the areas and dates
designated on the permit.
- The parking decal may be transferred between vehicles.
- Refunds for quarterly decals are available only when you drop all classes and return
the decal within the first two weeks of the quarter, or first week of Summer Session.
Annual permits are non-refundable.
- There is no free replacement for lost, stolen, or damaged decals.
- Possession of a parking permit does not guarantee you a parking space. If the lot
is full, you must try another student parking lot.
- Parking information is posted on signs at the entrance to Foothill College and every
lot on campus.
The above regulations apply 365 days a year unless otherwise noted.
- Illegally parked vehicles can be cited and/or towed, even if class is not in session.
- Overnight parking is not allowed.
- Read all signs and road markings carefully.
- Be sure to park only in a marked space, clearly display your permit, and lock your
Section 23113A of the California Vehicle Code grants the authority for the Foothill-De
Anza College Police Department to enforce all Vehicle Code violations on the parking lots and roadways within the Foothill-De Anza
Community College District property.
In addition, the District may adopt its own regulations to provide adequate parking
and the safe movement of pedestrians and vehicles.
On-campus parking, traffic and police matters are conducted by the Foothill-De Anza
District Police Department. The complete list of college parking and traffic regulations
is posted in the FHDA District Police Department in Room 2103. For more information,
We’re Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
A & R Office Hours
Mon. & Tues. 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wed. & Thurs. 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Mon.–Thurs. 10 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
Fri. 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Holidays & Exceptions
Monday, Nov. 12 Veterans Day Observance
Thursday-Sunday, Nov. 22-24 Thanksgiving Holiday Recess
Academic Dates & Deadlines
Deadline to petition for fall degree or graduation
Deadline to apply to UC/CSU for fall 2019 transfer
Final exams through Dec. 14
Winter recess through Jan. 4
Campus closed through Jan. 1
Winter classes begin
All Academic Calendar Dates
Parking Information for First Week of Fall Classes
Parking Information for First Week of Fall Classes
by Foothill College on Friday, September 17, 2010 at 8:32am
To ease on-campus parking congestion during the first week of the quarter, arrive early for your classes and give yourself plenty of time to locate parking. Follow these tips to locate a parking space:
- If you arrive at 9:30 a.m., go to Lot 1H. The Lot 1H entrance is clearly marked and is on the right, just past the entrance to Lot 1;
- Dont circle the campus road in search of parking during peak times. By 9:30 a.m., your best option is to park in Lot 1H. All other lots will be filled;
- The speed limit in all campus parking lots is 5 miles per hour. The speed limit is 20 miles per hour on the campus roadway. Speed limits are strictly enforced and citations are issued by the Foothill-De Anza Police Department;
- Do remember that all parking regulations are enforced at all times. A valid parking permit–either a day-use permit purchased at the yellow dispensers in parking lots or quarterly/annual permit purchased at the Admissions Office or online–is required at all times after the first week of the quarter. Failure to properly display a valid parking permit will result in a citation;
- A permit is not required at the Foothill Middlefield Campus.
- Alle Notizen
- Beitrag einbetten
- English (US)
- Français (France)
- Português (Brasil)
- Facebook Lite
- Freunde finden
- Über uns
- Werbeanzeige erstellen
- Seite erstellen
- Hilfe bei der Anmeldung