Jump to navigation
Jump to search
|Origin||Concord, North Carolina|
The Gardiner Sisters are a family musical group from Concord, North Carolina . The group consists of sisters Hailey, Allie, Mandi, Lindsay, Abby and Lucy Gardiner.   The sisters have over 80 million views on YouTube and are one of the most popular independent music artists on Spotify with over 120 million plays.
- 1 History
- 2 Members
- 3 Discography
- 4 References
- 5 External links
History[ edit ]
The group began in 2006 when they won the Mt. Pleasant’s Got Talent July 4th singing competition. In 2009 they first started posting videos of themselves singing on YouTube .  As of January 2018, the Gardiner Sisters’ YouTube channel has more than 85 million total video views and over 650,000 subscribers.  Their interpretation of the song ” Let It Go ” from the Disney movie Frozen was one of ABC News ‘ Top 10 favorite renditions of “Let It Go” from 2014.  The Gardiner Sisters have currently released five EPs . In April 2015, Hailey released her solo EP, titled ‘The Woods’, on Earth Day.
Members[ edit ]
- Hailey Camille Gardiner | born August 27, 1992
- Alexandra “Allie” Jane (Gardiner) Glines | born February 19, 1994 [Note: Allie is not singing anymore, she started her own Make Up Tutorial YouTube channel]
- Amanda “Mandi” Claire Gardiner | born September 1, 1995
- Lindsay Elizabeth Gardiner | born June 25, 1999
- Abbigail “Abby” Marie Gardiner | born January 7, 2002.
- Lucy Violette Gardiner | born March 7, 2008
Discography[ edit ]
- Gardiner Sisters (2009)
- Merry Christmas (2013)
- L.O.V.E. (2014)
- Better (2014)
- Nearer To Thee (2016)
- Covers Volume 1 (2018)
References[ edit ]
- ^ Petersen, Sarah (September 2, 2014). “6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with millions on YouTube” . Deseret News . Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- ^ Zelle, Veronica (July 23, 2013). “Gardiner Sisters: Meet Hailey, Allie, and Mandi!” . Sweety High. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- ^ Hemingway, Heather (September 7, 2014). “Mormon Sisters’ Music a YouTube Sensation” . Houston Chronicle . Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- ^ “Gardiner Sisters About” . YouTube . Retrieved January 24, 2018.
- ^ ABC NEWS (December 18, 2014). “Top 10 ‘Let It Go’ Renditions From a ‘Frozen’-Filled 2014” . ABC News . Retrieved January 19, 2015.
External links[ edit ]
- Official website
- Gardiner Sisters’ channel on YouTube
- Musical groups from North Carolina
- Latter Day Saints from North Carolina
- Articles with hCards
- This page was last edited on 18 November 2018, at 18:50 (UTC).
- Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ;
- About Wikipedia
- Contact Wikipedia
- Cookie statement
- Mobile view