Richtlinien & Sicherheit
Neue Funktionen testen
Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension
- Attach a rope to the bottom pulley of a cable station.
- Grip the rope with both hands using a neutral grip. Turn your body away from the cable station.
- Fully extend your arms until your hands are directly above your head pointing to the ceiling.
- Keep your elbows close to your head. This is the start position.
- Slowly lower the rope behind your head, keeping your upper arms stationary, inhaling as you do so.
- When your triceps are fully extended, hold for a count of one while squeezing your triceps.
- Return to the starting position by flexing your triceps and extending your arms. Exhale as you do so.
Note: This exercise can be performed seated on a plain bench, or one that has a back support You can also use a single dumbbell instead of the rope.
Try these other exercises targeting the same primary muscle group:
Triceps Cable Pushdown
Diamond / Pyramid / Triceps Push-ups
TRX Suspension Straps Tricep Extension
Reverse Triceps Bench Press
Ready for a workout?
Browse our library of workouts and printable Workout Packs for weight loss, strength and more!
Printable Workout Routines and Exercise Plans
reps / seconds
lbs / kg
Alternate Heel Touchers
Please check your inbox for further details.
FREE PDF: 6-minute Morning
Workout to start your day right!
Get it right now and join over 180,000 others to receive more free resources and occasional updates!
WORKOUT PRO membership
Maybe you’d like these?
VISIT THE SHOP